NJ Advance Media provides content, advertising and marketing services to NJ.com, lehighvalleylive.com and New Jersey’s leading newspaper, The Star-Ledger as well as daily and weekly newspapers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (including The Times of Trenton, The South Jersey Times, The Hunterdon Democrat and The Express-Times of Easton, PA.)
We help connect businesses with customers. In addition to flexible advertising opportunities with powerful media vehicles that we represent, we offer custom digital solutions from search, social media and email marketing to web and mobile site development to reach audiences on all platforms.
NJ Advance Media offers an opportunity to accelerate your career in marketing. Your success is our success. That’s why we provide the support and opportunity for you to maximize your career growth with:
- a collaborative team culture;
- a privately held company with a start-up culture supporting your entrepreneurial spirit;
- training opportunities on leading-edge digital marketing platforms
Are you a creative, motivated, entrepreneurial team player that thrives in a highly collaborative work environment? Are you ready to accelerate your career? We invite you to apply.
WHAT IT IS:
Join an award winning creative team that supports the creative development needs of New Jersey’s largest local media company’s clients. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and delivering visual advertising solutions primarily for digital media. This includes first understanding customers’ business needs, then designing and presenting innovative solutions specifically tailored to meet those needs. Creative solutions may include static and rich media display units, video editing, web development, HTML emails and print.
Not only will you develop creative, but you’ll be expected to understand the context for which your creative is delivered and evaluate performance of select campaigns.
You will support the sales organization by creating marketing materials promoting NJ Advance Media’s digital marketing solutions including custom client presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create compelling visual communications that promote strategic objectives of NJ Advance Media clients
- Work directly with the sales organization, both in person and remotely, to fully understand client needs and objectives
- Create digital creative that meet customers’ needs and objectives with focus on creating videos for social, in-stream and YouTube advertising channels
- Present creative solutions internally and directly to NJ Advance Media clients on occasion, and promote their value in meeting the stated goals
- Maintain strict adherence to established deadlines
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop creative concepts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent education and experience
- Advertising agency experience is a plus
- Proficient with graphic web and print design
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficient in video editing programs such as Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience presenting designs and solutions to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills are required to explain and promote creative designs and solutions to stakeholders
- Ability to create innovative visual design solutions that drive success for customers
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technology and adapt to the ever-evolving digital landscape
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word